Tuesday 23 February 2016

Detox result!

A While ago I told you I started a detox program. I needed to lose centimeters for a casting et a modeling agency. With the detox program I lost weight. Not that much centimeters. I started looking for a personal trainer. Turns out that many personal trainers didn’t have time for me.

Because Of my course to become a weight consultant I know how someone should lose weight or gain weight, if they have the wrong weight. But specifically lose centimeters on a certain spot while you are under weight. That’s not my field of experience.

I have a love for running and CrossFit. But when I started CrossFit my butt got bigger. So at the modeling agency thy told me to stop with CrossFit. One personal trainer did have the time to tell me that I have an estrogen imbalance. Hormones determine where your fat stores. Many woman suffer from an estrogen imbalance. For example, this could be caused by the contraceptive pill.
The personal trainer told me a little bit about what I needed to eat and witch supplements I needed to take. Next to that he told me about a few exercises. 

But these were the same as on CrossFit . So I contacted my CrossFit trainer. We work together now. I need to lift lower weights and do more reps. In this way you focus more on combustion.   


So now I’m back again and motivated to lose more centimeters. 


This is me when I was on CrossFit.


This are the results from my detox program.



No comments:

Post a Comment