Saturday 6 February 2016

Studying for my exam !!!

Tomorrow morning I have my exam. If I pass this I am a weight consultant.
Studying is not my strongest point. Specially with my dyslexia, this is a problem.
I am a hands on person. So learning from a book is not my thing.
I really enjoy consulting and helping people eating healthy. You have to be honest, else you won’t help your client. This is where I look for in my job. So I really want to pass this exam!

What I did! I made a power point presentation from the books. I pretended to present it to someone. The best way to learn for me is to talk about the subject. Next to that I used efaqt. On this website you can make a epitome from your books. Not only that, you can make mind maps, it tells you when you need a break. It is very helpful and I recommend it to all of you who have problems with studying.


Wish me luck on my exam tomorrow. After this I can blog a lot more !!!!





1 comment:

  1. For me you're passed
    lots of love m.a.s.

    ReplyDelete