Tuesday 9 February 2016

Rawsome is awesome!!

Today my friend took me to Rawsome in Arnhem for a brunch. Her friend has just become vegan.
Everything at Rawsome is vegan, gluten-free, and raw. So everything is perfect for my diet!!!
I love this place. Every bite I took gave me a mouthgasm. And for all the chocolate gravers. Here I learned how you can eat something that tastes like chocolate, bud is more healthy.
I’m one of you, I’m totally devoted to chocolate.


 Next to that you can by raw chocolate. Which are still fat bud it are the good fats. We like those!
For all the people who don’t have Rawsome close to them. In Jumbo and other local supermarkets you can buy them now.


I’m not a vegan. I don’t eat meat. I do eat fish and cheese. Bud because of Neeltje’s friend we both something that tastes like cheese bud isn’t cheese. It’s not from an animal. I’m going to try this. Lather on you can read what my thoughts are about it.

Rawsome also helps you in your detoxing proces. You can get professional coaching to get you trough. You can even get your juices here! Find out everything about Rawsome on there website: rawsome.nl 












No comments:

Post a Comment