Friday 22 January 2016

Delicious cinnamon Smoothie!!!

What you need:
  1. -          Mango
  2. -          Pear
  3. -          Summer fruit  (Zomer fruit uit de friezer van de AH)
  4. -          Carrot
  5. -          Cocao
  6. -          Cinnamon


Then you pould everything in the slowjuicer or blender. My preference is for the blender so you preserve the flesh. This is super high fiber and good for your intestines. It’s a weird smoothie! It’s full of summer fruits but tastes like winter. It tastes like stewed pears.


A while ago I went to a casting! I was super exited. Because I’m a bid old for modeling work. For a little while now I try to get in to the modeling world. For some reason photogravures really like working with me, but agency’s were not interested. So I started to focus on something else. I thought there was no market for me as a model. Because I love sporting and follow a class to become a weight consultant, I figured I should enter a Miss Sport’s composition.

But during the casting thy told me I had a lot of potential! On the condition that I was going to lose 8 centimeters on my hips and waist. 8 is a lot! So I started detoxing. Next to that I found a personal trainer. He gave me a diet. This smoothie helps me a lot. I need to eat a lot of cinnamon. This smoothie is like candy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment