Tuesday 19 January 2016

Long time no see !!


Sorry for being a stranger. My life was on a roll.' Really ?'Yes really.
That doesn’t mean I didn’t have time to write my blog.
The blog just seemed very far away from me. It didn’t suit me anymore.
That’s why my blog is going to chains. Because life changes. I change.
No problem we all evolve and grow. It would be strange if we didn’t!

So now I will build something new and beautiful that suits me better.
A blog that’s more personal. A blog that’s 100% Richt.

I'm not great in studying, I'm not perfect (even though I keep trying), I fail some times, but I try to be honest and myself. So that’s what you will find on this blog now.
The only people where you can learn from and who are inspiring are the people who are true.
Who don’t act. So from now on I will write only about thing that are close to me. Because those are the only things that are actually interesting. Real people, real thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment