Monday 6 July 2015

Ow my god I've made the best pancakes in the world!!!

After my run today I was so hungry. And bananas are so nice after a workout.
So I made oatmeal banana pancakes.
Many girls are addicted to chocolate.  I’m not a exception.
Well I thought. Turns out I’m not addicted to chocolate. I’m addicted to cacao.
So the new best recipe for pancakes ever you will find here!

For 6 pancakes you take:
-          1 ripe banana
-          2 egg’s
-          35 gram oatmeal
-          A small amount of vegetable milk like: soy  or almond milk
-          If you like sweet’s you can add some honey. Bud the banana already makes it sweet.
-          1 thee spoon of cinnamon
-          1 table spoon of cacao

Grind all the ingredients in the blending machine. Heat the coconut oil in the frying pan. Use a ladle to measure how much batter you need to get the desired thickness of the pancake . Bake them on both sites gold brown. Then yah !!!! you can eat.

Because of the cacao and banana you can eat them right away. You don’t need to use jelly or anything.
It's already taste-full and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment