Sunday 24 January 2016

Detoxing

A while ago I told you about my Casting. In Delicious Cinnamon Smoothie.
A great experience. In 2015 I also started a course to become a weight consultant.
So when they told me I needed  to lose 8cm from my waist and hips, I was extra motivated.
If I’m going to become a model or not, by shaping myself I will improve in helping others.
The only problem was that my weight was healthy weight. Next to that I have some muscles going on. Not a lot. Losing muscle takes a lot more time than lose fat. Thy are coming back in march. So I needed to use my time wisely.


My plan: Detoxing and stop with CrossFit.
My mam gave me a very old book that told me about detoxing. She also told me that in the hospital she learned that grave juice cleanses the best. The modeling agency advised me to live on lemon water. This approach didn’t suit me so well. So for 3 days I lived on lemon water and grave juice. Wits was unlikely tasty!  A very nice summer smoothie. My step mother (a very kind mother and person) tippet me about the book ‘In 28 dagen van gifbelt naar tempel’ a detox food program from Jaqueline Van Lieshout (Detox coach). A great book with incredibly tasty recipes. In this 3 days I was very cold and didn’t have any energy. Day 1 I went running. This was not a good plan! It was to cold and disappointing.
When I could eat again, I started sporting again. Only cardio training. I was afraid to build muscles, so I also needed to stop CrossFit. And I am a little in love with CrossFit, so this was hard on me.
Instead of CrossFit I do at home yoga sessions. Because of all my running and wearing heels to often is all agility out of my legs. With results I was losing weight! Super great!
Well no… I was losing weight but no centimeters.
So I needed to have someone who could coach me in this. I’m 1.80 and 55 kilo’s. I don’t need to lose weight.
I found a personal trainer who gave me a diet, and a work out plan.


Results:

Weight lose, and yes some cm. Slowly it’s working. Next to that I found all this great recipes. I feel much better when I’m eating. When you eat healthy you don’t need all this bad snacks anymore. Only chocolate is still something I can’t resist.  My body also feels better during sporting. Before I was no morning runner bud now I am!

During my morning run. Running to the sun. 


2 comments:

  1. Ik geloof in je! Vind het knap dat je dit kunt. Wat mij betreft hoor jij gewoon een succesvol model te zijn! Good luck! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. he detox lady. You're already lost weight and you 've got a perfect body in a perfect condition. Stay in form and orders are rolling in
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete